Annexure "A" : Everything you need to know - Eklavya Nishad

Annexure "A"

Annexure A for pan card

Annexure-A is used to make correction in  PAN card. Annexure "A" is used as a valid proof for  applying the change in PAN card. It can be used if an applicant does not have identity or address proofs. If you want to change your name or surname  if there is a change in your name then you must have to provide this form signed by a Municipal Councillor attested with the photograph and  Stamp of the  Councillor. Annexure-A from Gazetted officer is valid only for Proof of Identity and Proof of Address and you will have to furnish additional proof as date of Birth.

  1. How to Create Annexure A ?                                                                         Download the Annexure A form from the internet and print it on a simple paper.                                                   
  2. How to Downlaod Annexure A ?                                                                                                                   Direct Download link is here -                                            
  3. Who is required to make an Annexure E Affidavit?                                                                                                                                             Anyone who is applying for a correction in his/her PAN card

 Thank you for reading !

This blog is only for information purposes..